Broker Associate - RE/MAX Accord - 9 Bay Area Offices
Serving SF East Bay 510-326-2716 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Honesty: Honesty is not just "the best policy", but my only policy, in all of our dealings and with all parties.
- Diligence: I will provide diligent and prompt service to all of my clients.
- Excellence and Quality: Every task or service will be performed in a spirit of excellence with and eye toward the highest possible outcome.
- Professionalism: All of my clients (including friends and family) will be served in a professional manner.
- Expertise: I will always seek to provide the highest degree of professional expertise in all services rendered.
- Sales Techniques: I will avoid manipulative sales techniques, having the conviction that sales should be the result of diligent service. I will always seek out opportunities to provide excellent service to my clients.
Experienced Real Estate Broker and motivated real estate professional versed in all aspects of real estate transactions, including
managing the development and execution of representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
Active California Real Estate License 1990
Real Estate Buyer Agent Accreditation (REBAC)
Broker #01088147 www.dre.ca.gov
Certified HAFA Specialist (CHS)
Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
Electronic Documentation Specialist ( E-PRO)
New Construction Buyer Representation (NCBR)
Experienced in building construction
Home inspections (Been to 100's of them)
Social Media Marketing
Requsite Education for licensing:
Real Estate Principals and Practice, Real Estate Law, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Valuation & Appraisal, Real Estate Ethics
Broker Owner Elliott Real Estate
01/2008 to 9/2016
Broker Owner involved in all aspects of business. Involved in network of associated Brokers and Realtors
Prudential Ca Realty, Windermere, Re/Max, J.Rockcliff – Castro Valley & San Ramon
Real Estate Analysis and Investment Coursework
Coursework in Business and Marketing
Requisite Courses for Licensing: Core Real Estate Principals and Marketing
Executive Programs for Real Estate Professionals - Harris University for Real Estate
Bay East Association of Realtors
California Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
American Red Cross Disaster Team
Soroptimists for Women
Central County Marketing Group
California Association of Realtors Legislative Liaison
Your "Joy" in Real Estate.....Joy Elliott .